Monday, August 14, 2006

SOLD!

I recently sold two of my bikes, a Kawasaki GPZ550 from Sony’s old roommate Eric (top) and a 85 Honda VF700 Interceptor purchased from Dave’s down stairs neighbor.

These two bikes represent the second and third bikes I’ve owned. My first was a old Honda 250 cruiser but that was so long ago and for such a brief period of time I have neither pictures nor recollection of the exact model. The GPZ550 is the first and only bike I ever went down on (knock on wood) and the Interceptor is the first motorcycle I bought in non running condition and brought back to life.

I now have a KZ1000P and a Aprilia Scarabeo 50 scooter. My next semester of motorcycle mechanics classes start on Thurs and I just posted an ad on CL for another broke down bike to work on. As a bonus Amanda will be joining me to work on her new 1969 Honda CM90 cub.

No comments: