Monday, January 09, 2006

What's Up Next

I have been creating posts and them not finishing then off which is lame. Today I decided to pump them all out seeing how I’ve finished class and signed up for class next semester (Auto 123 - Body Repair and Refinishing and Moto 72 - General Service and Repair)

Moto 72 is the next motorcycle class for the certificate and I’m going to see if I can use the auto body class to work on the fenders and gas tanks on my motorcycles. I'm also going to try to slip into a Biology seminar called The Biology of Point Reyes. It's one weekend long and is mostly and excuse for me and the lass to head out to a bed and breakfast for a weekend.

In any case, there should be a couple post you haven't read below. Don't expect much in here till the end of January, when class picks back up.

No comments: